Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm bad at posting to this thing, it feels so utilitarian. My LJ definitely has more draw for some reason. I have been taking pictures of some of my creations over the past year (really?! it's been nearly a year!?) with the intention to post them, but it just hasn't happened. I think i'll have to add sewing in to this knit/bake mix because since getting my sewing machine at Christmas, my projects and intended projects have related to one or the other. I made a delightful 50's style apron around my birthday and I intend to make a knitting needle and crochet hook keeper within the next couple of weeks. SO, let's do a massive update, shall we?

Oh and despite my last posts' intention, I have yet to get a picture of that string bag I made though I use it most every week when i go grocery shopping.

No comments: